Monday, November 11, 2013

Melaka >PRH "Exploring my inner world"

"Exploring my inner world" was the 2nd course i took after the "Who am I". This session aimed " to distinguish the various types of inner lived experiences and to identify what a sensation having psychological content is, to explore it and to probe it, in order to understand yourself better and to accelerate your growth". This course is the continues of the 1st "who am i " session. When you know what positives and negatives qualities in you in the 1st session, now you will go deeper into your being and tried to really explore what really are you as a human being. (interesting isn't it?). Believe me this session is not easy yet not that tough. Only we need to really in tune with our feelings inside. You wont believe what you really experienced with your own self ... your being ... your core as a human being. You wont believe what will you learn about your true self colour was.  

For me personally its kind of hard for me to really adapt with the PRH tools in this session. Tendency to rebel is what inside me all the time ( feels like i am trying to denied who i am really was). Thanks to Fr. Peter. He always tried in every way to help me to sense what was the real sensation in me that having a psychological content with and assist me to explored and probed it well. According to Fr. Peter, the PHR educator its okay when you cant probed it well though because its takes time to really understand your own self...what to expect on a week course as its only helps in assisting you to trigger the awareness of what makes you happy in life. He also said to take more courses in order to eventually finds out what you really want in life. 

During this session, more and more writings are required and being advised to share what had been wrote because it is what in the writings that shows the genuine feelings in us. Lucky for me that i like to write. Its a bonus for me but to write based on the PRH tools was hard for me. (hard but not impossible).

There are only 5 people remains in the session which is good because everyone is able to do the sharing in class. The class environment was very encouraging and positive. I love the group .. the smaller the group the higher the chances to really get along with one another. From left to Right : Mordi, me, Fr. Peter, nnie, Theresa and Raj. We all had fun learning together... and tell you what learning about live experienced is interesting and worthy. I am looking forward for the "Leading my Life" session next year. 

I recommended the course to be held in Sabah. They said its a good idea and there are still less people who knew about this PRH Program so may be I should try to organised it in Sabah. (i wish i could). This course is a very good and useful course in order to accelerate the growth in one person. I am Glad that i have been introduced to this Program and if people ask me if whether i will recommended this program to others ... i will say YES!! everyone have the right to understand their self better. Though its not easy but like i said its not "Impossible". Everyone deserve to have a Happy Life!!


~M3@~

No comments: