Sunday, November 10, 2013

Melaka ~>PRH : Who Am I Course<~

I did mention about my 2 weeks PRH Course in Melaka on my October schedule in my last post isn't it? Well..i decided to share few things about my stayed in Melaka and also about the PRH Course that i Attended.  Owh not forget to mention "Fr. Paul" my Priest friend from Brunei. Thank You Fr. for recommending this Course to me. 

PRH ?? Ever heard about it? For me personally this is the 1st time i ever heard about that "word". PRH specifically states for " Personality and Human Relations"... again what is the PRH Course was really about? 

The aim of PRH Education is more about Psycho-pedagogy research which is to achieve the objective of " The Growth of persons". It is the matter of offering knowledge based on the experience of oneself to "Become More" as a human being. 

Sound interesting isn't it? Guess What ... there are more than 40 courses available in PRH ... and of course it is not necessarily to complete all courses in a life time. One is advice to take only courses that relevant to their needs and priority. But the basic "Who am I" and " Exploring my inner world" are the two courses that need to be taken before taking any further courses. I successfully graduated from these two basic courses ... and during the courses, one's need writes more on  self analysis based on the GPA's ( Guidelines for Personal Analysis) given. Experienced educator will guide you during the session and was advisable to share every GPA's in the group. The more you share in the group the more you benefits in every session. (I did shared mine in every session but there are few topics which is very sensitive to me that i did not share in the group and its okay because there are no force during the sharing)

There are 14 of us in the "'Who Am I" session ... lead by Fr. Peter Whichean, an experienced PRH educator from Thailand. My group consist of participants from China, Australia, Sabah (myself), Kuching,Sarawak and the rest are from KL. Most of the KL participants are Chinese and 4 of them are Indian. English is the medium language used during every session. 

Picture at the left is participants for the 1st "Who am I" Session. They are all very nice and positive people and only realized their background of professionalism at the end of the session. Gopal, was a successful lawyer, Raj and Paul Mckay(Australian) was a manager in one of the successful company. Mordi, Politician, Annie Ling, a creative future PRH educator. Theresa, one of the PRH team. Annie, Artistic lady from Chin. Carole, a counselor. The rest (sorry forgot "name" are also came from a very successful background. I am glad to met them. Picture taken on the last day of the session. we are having group gathering. we sing, we dance, we laugh and we shared the love and joy together. ~> i misses the group members already<~

Picture taken on the last day of the 1st session. Most of the participants is leaving at noon. Its kinda sad because spending the whole week with them was a blessing. They are so nice and also so sporting. They do speaks English very well and i learnt so many new things from them. I know i am not that good in English speaking yet with them i am forced to express myself in English. It was hard but yet not impossible at all. Regardless of my grammatical error in writings or speaking, they did not laugh at me but instead let me learn and practice my English with them. 


        

Our Last supper together. Treated by Mr. Gopal. Thank You!! Food was superb. Love it!!






 Picture edited by Annie Ling. What a wonderful picture of Annie (China lady) and me ... grabbing the rice crackers. Thanks Annie Ling. Love this picture so much. ~>muahxx<~ XoXo!!







Deuteronomy 28:2
"And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the LORD your God" 

**********FEELING BLESSED***********

~m3@~







No comments: